The Bilingual Administrator will be responsible for administration in our law firm’s Shenyang office.
- Bookkeeping using Quickbooks
- Billing and collections
- Liaison with vendors and pay vendor bills
- Responding to inquiries from prospective clients by phone and email
- Administering the lead conversion process
- Chinese-English translation and interpretation
- Opening and closing cases
- Assisting with marketing efforts, both offline and using social media
- Assisting with HR matters
- Taking inventory and ordering office supplies
- Fluent oral and written English and Chinese
- Experience in business administration or bookkeeping
- Good client relations skills
- College degree in business administration or accounting
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, MS office (including Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote), and/or Adobe Acrobat
- Good organizational skills, ability to cooperate with others, professional ethics, communication skills, self-initiative, and problem-solving
- Willing to make a commitment to work in this position for at least two years
Depends on experience.
How to Apply
Send a resume in English and Chinese, as well as a letter in English explaining your interest in the job, to email@example.com. No phone calls please.