At Chodorow Law Offices, we help businesses, professionals, investors, families, and other clients located worldwide with temporary (nonimmigrant) visas. This includes, but is not limited to:
- L-1 intracompany transferees
- O-1 extraordinary ability
- H-1B professionals
- F-1 students
- B1/B2 visitors for business, pleasure, or medical treatment
In addition, our firm has unparalleled experience and resources on the ground for representing clients with regard to temporary visa issues before the U.S. Consulates in China (Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenyang, and Hong Kong). We make it our business to know each consulate’s policies, practices, and procedures.
For introductory information about temporary visas, see:
- Quick Reference to Nonimmigrant Visas
- Visa vs. I-94 (Departure Record): What’s the Difference?
- Admission to the U.S., and Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Nonimmigrant
- Proving Nonimmigrant Intent for a U.S. Visa.
Schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in Beijing, Shenyang, Shanghai, or Los Angeles; or by phone, Skype, WeChat, or FaceTime. Our goal is to become your trusted legal adviser.