Expeditious Naturalization under Section 319(b) for Spouses of U.S. Citizens Employed Abroad

New Citizens Saying the Pledge of Allegiance

Are you considering applying for expeditious naturalization as the spouse of a U.S. citizen employed abroad by a U.S. company, the U.S. government, an international organization, a research institution, or a religious organization? Chodorow Law Offices can help:

A U.S. Citizen Working Abroad Asks about Expeditious Naturalization for Her Husband

Juliana and her husband both work abroad at a U.S. Embassy. She writes to ask about her husband’s eligibility for “expeditious naturalization”: I am a U.S. citizen, and I would my husband to be one too. We both work at the U.S. Embassy in Brazil. We got married in the U.S. in 2007 and moved to…