At Chodorow Law Offices, we help with U.S. visas, permanent residence, and citizenship matters. We represent businesses, families, and others worldwide. Our goal is to become your trusted legal adviser.
We have represented startups and Fortune 500 companies, high-tech companies and IT professional, EB-5 regional centers and investors, symphonies and musicians, hospitals and health care professionals, universities and their faculty and students, coaches and athletes, governments entities, diplomats, Nobel Prize winners, artists, and many families with complex immigration matters.
One of the firm’s strengths is representing clients before U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide with nonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications, as well as with difficult applications for consular reports of birth abroad.
Another strength is our focus on serving the families of U.S. expats with issues such as maintaining permanent resident status while abroad, visas to visit or immigrate to the U.S., reentry permits, and expeditious naturalization for the spouses of U.S. citizens employed abroad by U.S. companies.
We have unparalleled experience and resources on the ground for representing clients before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) offices and U.S. Consulates in Greater China (Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenyang, Hong Kong, and Taipei). We make it our business to know each consulate’s policies, practices, and procedures.
We are familiar with Chinese laws and practices related to finance, corporate law, public security, and tax that may bear upon U.S. immigration cases.
What else sets us apart?
- We really listen to our clients’ goals and concerns.
- We apply expertise and creativity to devise the best case strategy.
- We fight hard for our clients and focus on the details.
- We provide clear and timely advice.
- We are committed to stay on schedule and on budget.
- We are pleased to provide services, on a pro bono basis, to individuals and organizations with special immigration needs and interests. Feel free to contact us.