At Chodorow Law Offices, we help with:
- Expeditious naturalization on the basis of a U.S. citizen spouse’s employment abroad for (a) “an American firm or corporation engaged in whole or in part in the development of foreign trade and commerce of the United States, or a subsidiary thereof”; (b) the U.S. Government; (c) an American institution of research “recognized as such by the Attorney General”; (d) a public international organization “in which the U.S. participates by treaty or statute”; or (e) a religious denomination or an interdenominational mission organization having a bona fide organization within the U.S.;
- Applying for consular reports of birth abroad, passports, and certificates of citizenship based on acquisition of citizenship at birth abroad;
- Cases under the Child Citizenship Act of 2000;
- Form N-470, Application to Preserve Residence for Naturalization Purposes; and
- Advice for children with dual U.S. and China nationality.