Expeditious Naturalization under Section 319(b) for Spouses of U.S. Citizens Employed Abroad

New Citizens Saying the Pledge of Allegiance

Are you considering applying for expeditious naturalization as the spouse of a U.S. citizen employed abroad by a U.S. company, the U.S. government, an international organization, a research institution, or a religious organization? Chodorow Law Offices can help:

Can a Green Card Holder Who’s Been Overseas for 6 Months Apply for Naturalization?

A reader asks, “Can a green card holder who’s been overseas for 6 months apply for citizenship?” In short, maybe. It depends on the specifics of your situation. The General Rule To be naturalized as a U.S. citizen, an applicant must ordinarily prove that “immediately preceding the date of filing [their] application for naturalization [they…