Dual Nationality Children

Applying for a PRC Exit and Entry Permit for a Child with Dual Nationality

This article explains how parents can apply for an Exit and Entry Permit (出入境通行证 churujing tongxingzheng) on behalf of a dual nationality child. Our law firm can assist with the application and advise about other available options. [no-toc] Background Certain children may automatically acquire Chinese citizenship at birth (in China or abroad) if one or both parents…