Naturalization and Citizenship

What Counts as an American Institution of Research or International Organization for Purposes of Expeditious Naturalization?

You may qualify for expeditious naturalization in the United States if your U.S. citizen spouse is employed abroad by a listed American research institution or international organization. Check out the below lists to see if you may qualify. Then, for more on expeditious naturalization, see here.