Naturalization and Citizenship

FAQ: Expeditious Naturalization for Spouses of U.S. Citizens Employed Abroad

This FAQ gives quick answers to common questions about expeditious naturalization under section 319(b) for spouses of U.S. citizens employed abroad. For more detailed information, see Expeditious Naturalization under Section 319(b) for Spouses of U.S. Citizens Employed Abroad.

Employment-Based Immigration

FAQ: Outstanding Professors and Researchers

To qualify in the outstanding professor or researcher category, you must demonstrate international recognition for your outstanding achievements in a particular academic field. You must have at least 3 years experience in teaching or research in that academic area.