Our law firm has an internship opportunity in the Shenyang office. The intern will assist our lawyers and staff with projects related to U.S. visa, permanent residence, and nationality law.
This may include, for example:
- Assisting with U.S. legal research.
- Gathering documents and information from clients; other factual investigation.
- Preparing filings to U.S. immigration authorities
- Participating in client meetings
- Drafting correspondence
- Administrative tasks
We take seriously our responsibility to provide experience, training, and mentorship for an intern new to the field of immigration law. This is a paid internship.
We’re looking for an intern who is ready and excited to make the most of the internship:
1. U.S. law student or recent graduate
2. Native-level English language skills, both oral and written
3. Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel)
4. Good organization skills
5. Good interpersonal skills, self-initiative, problem solving skills
Chinese language skills are preferred but not required.
The intern should be available full time for 8-12 weeks.
How to Apply
Applications must include a resume and a detailed cover letter in English describing your specific interest in immigration law and how you would contribute to the work of our firm. State your desired start and end dates in your cover letter too. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.