Employment-Based Immigration Family Immigration Maintaining LPR Status During Stays Abroad Naturalization and Citizenship Temporary Visas Uncategorized Waivers / Visa Denials

Making a Congressional Inquiry for Help with Your Immigration Case

A member of the U.S. Congress may be willing to inquire with a Federal immigration agency, such as U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the U.S. Department of State (DOS), if you are having problems with your case.