Naturalization and Citizenship

See if You Are Eligible for Expeditious Naturalization

Most applicants for naturalization must first reside in the U.S. as a lawful permanent resident for a continuous period of 5 years. However, that requirement can be waived if you are eligible for expeditious naturalization based on your U.S. citizen spouse’s employment abroad for one of the following types of employers: an American firm or corporation…

Family Immigration

Guide to Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

A spouse who immigrates based on marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident will be granted conditional resident (CR) status if, at the time of admission as an immigrant, the marriage is less than two years old.


Immigration Quotes and Quips

Feel free to suggest a quote or quip in the comments.