Family Immigration

Guide to Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

A spouse who immigrates based on marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident will be granted conditional resident (CR) status if, at the time of admission as an immigrant, the marriage is less than two years old.