Issues for U.S. Expats Filing a Form I-130, Immigrant Petition for Alien Relative

Here’s a reader’s question: I am a U.S. citizen and have been living outside the U.S. for almost four years for study. I got married a year ago and would like to apply for my husband to immigrate. My question is, can I apply for him while I am outside the U.S.? I have not finished…

USCIS Beijing Filing Instructions for Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

Reproduced below are instructions distributed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Beijing Field Office for filing the Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. These local instructions supplement the official instructions on the USCIS website.