Q1 Visas and Residence Permits for Family Reunion

A Q1 visa and the corresponding “residence permit for family reunion” are for family members of Chinese citizens or permanent residents coming to China for purposes of family reunion and intending to stay more than 180 days. This article provides an overview. It is not exhaustive.