One of the advantages of expeditious naturalization under section 319(b) of the Immigration and Nationality Act is that an applicant can choose the USCIS office where their interview will be held.
(For background information about expeditious naturalization under section 319(b), see here).
Please use the comments section below to explain your reasons for which office is best. Consider such factors as whether:
- processing times are acceptable
- travel is convenient
- the oath ceremony can be scheduled the same day as the interview or the next day
- the office is flexible in scheduling interviews
- the office provides an email address for applicants to ask questions
- the officers have expertise in 319(b) issues. (The U.S. State Department tells employees’ spouses that choosing an office that rarely handles 319(b) cases may cause delays).